Running a marathon is one of the ultimate physical challenges, requiring a combination of strength, stamina and mental resolve. In order to fulfil your potential and run a marathon you will need to prepare carefully. This section includes:
- Details of our locally organised marathon training group and links to training programmes for all levels
- Details of the 365 challenge and 3 local events to help you build up and keep motivated in the run up to the marathon
- Tips to help you get ready, including injury prevention & rehabilitation tips from Kris Lecher Graduate Sports Rehabilitator
- Our weekly Blog from veteran marathon runner, Rich Rex of City of Hull AC
- Live news feed with updates on all the above, so you know where to go for the training group run, see Kris' latest tips, catch up with Rich Rex and his weekly blog and reminders about the suggested local races.