Running in Hull & East Yorkshire
Joining a club provides motivation, a chance to learn more about running, and gives you lots of like minded people to run with.
There are lots of clubs for Hull and the surrounding area which will cover most people's needs.
Below are links to clubs in the local area.
- Barton upon Humber AC
- Beverley AC
- Bridlington Road Running Club
- Brough Runners
- Cleethorpes AC
- Driffield Striders
- Goole Viking Striders
- Hornsea Harriers
- Pocklington Runners
- Scunthorpe and District AC
- Withernsea Harriers
- Wolds Vets (Grimsby)
- Yorkshire Wolds Runners (Driffield)
- Parkrun – free, timed 5k run, every Saturday at 9 am
- Cleethorpes - Cleethorpes Country Park, Park Lane, Cleethorpes
- Goole - West Park, Shaftesbury Avenue, Goole
- Hull - East Park Hull
- Humber Bridge – Humber Bridge Country Park, Hessle
- Peter Pan – Peter Pan Park, Pickering Road, Hull
- Sewerby - Sewerby Hall & Gardens, Church Lane, Sewerby, Bridlington
- Scunthorpe - Central Park, Scunthorpe
There are also a number of running specific retail outlets where you can buy running specific equipment and get lots of advice about running
in general and how to approach running a marathon.